International Journal of Nuclear Research
- Publisher: Institute of Nuclear Chemistry and Technology.
- Publication frequency: four issues per year (and supplements – irregularly).
- „Nukleonika” is an international peer-reviewed, scientific journal publishing original top quality papers on fundamental, experimental, applied and theoretical aspects of nuclear sciences.
- The fields of research include:
radiochemistry, radiation measurements, application of radionuclides in various branches of science and technology, chemistry of f-block elements, radiation chemistry, radiation physics, activation analysis, nuclear medicine, radiobiology, radiation safety, nuclear industrial electronics, environmental protection, radioactive wastes, nuclear technologies in material and process engineering, radioisotope diagnostic methods of engineering objects, nuclear reactors and nuclear power, reactor physics, nuclear safety, fuel cycle, reactor calculations, nuclear chemical engineering, nuclear fusion, plasma physics etc.
- Since 1956, Nukleonika is one of the leading periodicals in nuclear sciences worldwide.
- Indexed by the following services: Baidu Scholar, BazTech, Celdes, Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS), Chemical Abstracts Service – SciFinder, CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure), CNPIEC, DOAJ, EBSCO Discovery Service, Elsevier – SCOPUS, Genamics JournalSeek, Google Scholar, Index Copernicus, International Nuclear Information System (INIS), Inspec, J-Gate, JournalTOCs, Naviga (Softweco), Primo Central (ExLibris), ReadCube, ResearchGate, SCImago (SJR), Summon (Serial Solutions/ProQuest, TDOne (TDNet), Thomson Reuters – Current Contents/Physical, Chemical and Earth Sciences, Thomson Reuters – Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition, Thomson Reuters – Science Citation Index Expanded, WorldCat (OCLC).
- Free access from 2000.
- Impact Factor 2015 = 0.546.
- Index Copernicus Value (ICV) 2014 = 151.39.
- Since 2014 is also available in open access from De Gruyter Open.